U.S. Patent No. 6,145,506: Decorative penile wrap.
What is claimed is:
1. A decorative penile wrap mountable about a human penis for stimulative, non-intercourse use comprising:
a sheath sized for encircling a human penis, the sheath having a cylindrical wall extending between opposed, first and second open ends, the cylindrical wall forming a hollow interior bore for receiving a human penis, the cylindrical wall disposed substantially in contact with the penis along the entire length of the wall;
means for securing the sheath about a human penis; and
decorative indicia formed on the exterior of the wall of the sheath;
the wall of the sheath and the decorative indicia forming a three dimensional, stimulative shape requiring removal of the sheath for intercourse.
U.S. Patent No. 4,995,379: Instant face lift.
1. A face lift device comprising a flexible band of material adapted to be adhesively attached to a human scalp, said band being flat on a first surface, and having a plurality of loops provided on the opposing surface; a two-piece strap wherein the first strap piece has a first end that is adapted to be adhesively attached to one side of the wearer’s head or neck and the second and end of said first strap piece is shaped to permit it to pass through one of the loops on the said band, the second strap piece has a first end that is adapted to be adhesively attached to the other side of the head or neck of the wearer, and the second end of the second strap piece has a locking member through which the second end of said first strap piece enters after it has passed through said one of the loops, whereby the strap can slide relative to its loop as the head of the wearer moves.
U.S. Patent No. 6,167,572: Reinforced garment with looped grasping handles.
What is claimed to be new and desired to be protected by Letters Patent is set forth in the appended claims:
1. An apparatus for providing a pair of handles for use on the exterior of conventional trouser-like garments, comprising:
a) a pair of elongated handle members each having a first end and a second end sized for use on human trousers;
b) reinforcement means disposed in the interior of the trousers;
c) means for attaching said elongated members to said reinforcement means of the trousers, said first and second ends of said elongated handle members being flattened near the ends of said elongated members whereby said ends can be fastened to the trousers;
d) one of said pair of elongated handle members being disposed on a first side of said trousers and a second side of said trousers, in the area of the hips of the human; and
e) said flattened ends of said elongated handle members having a plurality of apertures therein for receiving fasteners for fastening said elongated handle members to said trousers.
U.S. Patent No. 3,771,192: Combination toy dog and vacuum cleaner.
1. In combination, a toy animal closely resembling a dog and having a hair covered shell and a hollow interior, a vacuum cleaner enclosed in said interior including a suction hose having a nozzle at the end thereof detachably fastened to the tail end of said dog and being retractable outwardly therefrom, said nozzle being of the general configuration of a tail for said dog.
U.S. Patent No. 6,473,908: Garment having a buttocks cleavage revealing feature.
JW Note: Wishing our readers a Happy Valentine’s Day 2013!
Having fully described the invention in such clear and concise terms as to enable those skilled in the art to understand and practice the same, the invention claimed is:
1. Apparatus comprising: a garment having a buttocks covering portion; and a buttocks cleavage-revealing portion disposed at the buttocks covering portion for revealing an upper portion of a cleavage of a buttocks, the buttocks cleavage revealing portion comprises an opening extending a distance sufficient to reveal only the upper portion of the cleavage.
U.S. Design Patent No. D587161: Nativity scene decoration including Santa Claus and Rudolph.
JW Note: Wishing a Happy Holidays to all! See you in 2013!
The ornamental design for a Nativity scene decoration including Santa Claus and Rudolph, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent No. 2,095,511: Anesthesia demonstration device.
JW Note: Wishing our readers a Safe and Happy Halloween 2012! Hat Tip to the USPTO Facebook page for bringing this “scary” patent to our attention!
Having thus described the invention, what is claimed and desired secured by Letters Patent is: —
1. A device for demonstrating local anesthesia comprising: a model of a portion of the human body; electrical contacts concealed below the surface of said model at points corresponding to nerve location in the human body; a signal system in circuit with said contacts; and a probing member in the circuit of said system so that when the probing member is inserted through the surface of the model, an indication will be given provided one of the contacts is contacted by said probing member.
U.S. Patent No. 110,760: Precautionary attachment for bottles containing poison.
JW Note: An old patent (circa 1871), but located just in time for the Halloween season! Hat tip to the United States Patent and Trademark Office Facebook page for bringing this one to our attention. LIKE!
A band for poison-bottles, etc., consisting of an elastic ring with projecting spikes, as described.