They Invented What? (No. 115)
U.S. Pat. No. 6,776,687: Haunting aid.
What is claimed is:
1. An entertainment prop comprising: a substantially flat or low-relief backing depicting at least a head of a being and a pair LEDs to simulate eyes, each LED comprising a base positioned adjacent a portion of said backing, each LED further comprising a pair of electrodes passing through an opening in said backing, an electrical connection crossing said backing between at least one of each of said pair of electrodes wherein said LEDs are connected in electrical parallel to hold a battery between said electrodes, said crossing connection, in cooperation with each said LED base, securing said LEDs to said backing.
2. The prop of claim 1, wherein a full figure of said being is depicted.
3. The prop of claim 1, wherein said head is selected from a group consisting of skulls, jack-o-lanterns and ghost, devil, reaper, witch, warlock, Frankenstein, ghoul, goblin, mummy, zombie, werewolf, vampire and leper heads.
4. The prop of claim 1, wherein said crossing connection is provided only by said electrodes.
5. The prop of claim 1, wherein said electrodes are positioned to form a cradle for a battery.
6. The prop of claim 1, further comprising a battery.