Presenting on IP Law for Entrepreneurs at University of Michigan-Flint’s Maker Day: May 19, 2016.
Calling all do-it-yourselfers to MAKER DAY
Thursday, May 19, 2016, 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
University of Michigan-Flint
Spend the day with inventors and makers, and those who support them, at the UM-Flint Innovation Incubator on May 19.
If you make things, and want to know how to produce, market and protect your inventions, this is the event for you!
- 10 am Check-in and light refreshments
- 10:30-11:45 am Presentation: Getting your Product to Market, with Marty Sovis, Inventors Council and Doug Prehoda, Mott Community College FabLab
- 11:45 am-1:15 pm “Maker: The Movie” with lunch and discussion
- 1:15-2 pm Presentation: Flint Steamworks: Open community of makers, artists, and inventors, with Mike Wright, Flint Steamworks
- 2:15-3:30 Presentation: Patently Good Ideas: Intellectual Property Law for Entrepreneurs, with Jacob Ward and Bill Ziehler, Registered Patent Attorneys
No charge, but advance registration required at https://formassembly.umflint.edu/3978.
Limit of 30 participants.